Friday, August 28, 2009

Summer is almost over

And here I sit; at my parents' house in Canada with #5 sleeping upstairs, #3 at her cousin's house, and #4 having at nap at a different cousin's place.

I am feeling extremely lonely and tired right now...so why don't I just go lay down and take a nap?? Good damn question!! Maybe I'll go do that.

I know I need to get back in to blogging. There has been so much going on and I feel so absolutley lost sometimes (like right now).

I wish everything was back to the way it was before life went crazy in January; although I was unhappy, I thought I knew where everything stood and how the rest of my life was planned.

Now I find myself in the middle of an emotional storm that seems to have no plans of moving on anytime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment