Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lead, Follow, or Get Outta My Way!!

Well, I have a follower now so I guess I better "man up" and start writing more regularly!! I am almost finished the May Autopsy and will have to report to you by the end of the week.

I've been struggling a lot lately with our budget and just not having Hubby on board. I have so many thoughts that it should be easy to keep a blog...and I could write about anything...it IS my blog after all!! So why don't I?? Good question. One thing I have come to learn about myself is that I am terrified of success...how strange is that...scared of success, who is scared of success...and why?? I haven't figured it all out yet, but as I do, maybe I could get your help!

Thanks for the feedback.

I look forward to sharing many successes with you as we make this journey TOGETHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment