Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Working on it

Taxes are finished and e-filed. I am looking forward to feeling rich for a day or two when the deposits hit the bank...then I will pay the bills and life will be back to normal...a new normal.

I really don't like this 'new normal.' I want my family back together, I want my husband to come home, I want my kids to not have to split their time between two houses (which right now is a treat for them...).

February bills are coming in and being paid, the kids get up and go to school in the morning, #5 still poops three times per day, supper is still at 6:30...looks the same, acts the same...definitely NOT the same though...I want my old life back.

Hubby has said that if he was asked right now if there was a chance we might get back together he said as it stands right now, no...he doesn't see it happening. Very sad. Very hard for me to swallow.

Everybody says they are so surprised at how I am handling the situation and are impressed with my composure. I know I am doing well, I am still able to look at the big picture. I am still able to keep in mind that my children have needs and it is up to me to meet them (for the most part). Hubby is doing his part to meet their needs from his side of the fence.

Not a lot of money talk today...that's why it's called FAMILY and finance.!

No comments:

Post a Comment