Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here we go

Hubby has decided he can't and shouldn't have to supply financing for both houses. Remember way back I asked how long this would last...I guess you can say it never started because I did not receive the agreed upon amount in February and he has not yet 'decided' how much money he is going to give me. Instead of depositing ANY money into the checking account he paid the mortgage and took the rest of his check...I don't know if he cashed it or opened his own account; it doesn't matter to me. What DOES matter is that I have a total of 9 diapers and less than a quarter tank of gas in my car...when he took the kids for a couple hours tonight he asked for diapers and such and I replied that he'd have to figure that out by himself because I could not afford to supply both houses. When he returned I asked if I could have money to put gas in my car; he threw $50.00 on the counter and said, "Ya, I guess so." I'll buy diapers and put whatever is left in the gas tank I guess.

He's leaving for an extended trip for work so I hope no emergency arises while he's gone because I'll have no way to cover it...

I called and asked what I was supposed to do if a need arose while he's away and I needed money. His answer, "I don't know. Can I say good night to #4?" I let him say good night to #4 with the intention of finishing the conversation after they were finished. Well, as he some times does, #4 hung up the phone after he said good-bye. I tried to call Hubby back and now he is not answering his phone...pretty childish if you ask me! I left a message saying I had a question to ask and would appreciate it if he returned my call.

Ironic that this is actually the first paycheck he's had since he moved out that is more than $750.00 and now he has a problem paying. I know we talked last week about figuring something out so he has some money left. Now he says that HE will decide which bills he feels like paying over here and for the rest, maybe I should,"Get off (my) ass and get a job" to pay for the rest.

I guess my first priority now is to cut EVERYTHING that is not a necessity (such as cable TV)...guess that's the only non-necessity we have right now...better figure a few things out as far as trimming my budget even more...

I guess this is my punishment for getting drunk and taking my bubbling anger out on him. Yes, I was wrong for the things I do remember doing; and probably for the things I don't remember...We all screw up don't we?

My first reaction was one of absolute shock and amazement...really? Was he really okay with cutting his kids off financially? Does he not think I've been trying to figure out a way to make money? HELLO...did you miss the whole "home based business" thing??

After taking a few deep breaths, I'm a little better. That's fine, you let social services decide what you pay, I can guarantee you that they will be MUCH less willing to negotiate a dollar amount than I would have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment